Bootstrap: Gallery Exercise
The goal of this exercise is to use the CSS components you've learned so far from Bootstrap to create a gallery of your work or hobbies on your website.
Part 1: Setup
- Make a copy of your
index.html from the previous exercise.
- Name it
gallery.html and save it in the same folder as your
- Delete the main content from
gallery.html, but keep the header, navigation, and footer if you have it.
- Paste this starter code into your gallery.html instead. You will not use that exact content, but use the HTML structure as a general template for your own content.
Part 2: Create gallery!
- Use the card content type classes such as
.card-text to create your cards.
- Use the
.card-column class to organize your cards like a Pinterest board.
- Organize your cards into different sections.
- Add links to your cards that open in a new tab; include the attribute