HTML 1: Embed
In this exercise, you'll create a webpage of many embedded elements.
- Create a new blank page with just a header (“All About Dogs”).
- Add an embedded Google Map that shows dog parks in San Francisco.
- Add an iTunes widget that displays some dog-related content (Hint: we like the App List and TV Discovery widgets).
- Add a SoundCloud player widget that plays a dog-related song.
- For each of the embeds, add comments around them to show where they start and end, and add an
h2 to split the page up into sections.